Here at Hidden Key Publishing, our goal is to identify the hidden keys that make a book successful. We collaborate with writers, editors, and marketers to publish books and then use data analysis to answer questions like
- what story elements make a good book?
- what do readers really want?
- which genres are underserved?
- how packaging (title, cover design) impact success?
- how the algorithms of different retailers (Amazon, Apple, Nook) work?
- which marketing tactics get the best return?
- which publishing models are most likely to succeed in the future
We use our findings to publish more great books and to educate authors and publishers on how they too can produce great stories.
Read the backstory here.